Friday, November 24, 2006

Oh well

Seems my worst fears were realised.

Our bowling attack, Freddie an honourable exception, had absolutely no penetration. We are going to have to ask is Harmisson really that good. Yes I KNOW he was world number 1 but for a few years now he has show no consistency and has put in few performances of note. Was he an ordinary player who hit a purple vein of form or is a good player now out of form.

I left for work this morning with England 28-0 by the time I got the car out it was 28-2.

This will be a real test of the team if they can save this then it will be a real fillip. As it is they look like they are going to get crushed.

For those who comment we lost the first test two years ago I'd comment that we were at least competitive then. At the moment we aren't.

Mood depressed.

1 comment:

Eagleseagles said...

You imagine the stick I've been having this end!!

Panasar and Jones not good decisions!!

Thankfullu KP and Collingwood had a go yesterday...Freddie as ever stands tall.

Wonder what will occur now?

Thunderstorms due...will they save us?

Maybe but I cant see this being a competitive series...the Aussies have their tails up!!!

Blog Status

This blog is on beta blogger. I believe blogger has now fixed the comments problem.